Promoting your business online is not a choice anymore. If you want to be relevant in the industry, you must have a digital strategy. A number of companies deal in digital marketing Singapore, but can you compare the choices aptly? Below the six dos and don’ts you need to know.
- Don’t run for discounts. Pricing is a matter of concern, but don’t look for the cheapest service right away. Expertise in online marketing counts in the long run, and you would want to plan things with long-term goals in mind.
- Do check previous projects. When you hire an agency, you need to be sure of their capabilities. A marketing firm that has been around for more than five years will have enough clients, and they should be able to offer references on request.
- Do discuss your goals. Steer clear of marketing services that are not open to discussing your plans. Online marketing strategies depend on the goals of the concerned client, and it’s important to know and discuss those.
- Do seek an estimate. Most digital marketing services will offer an estimate, but more often than not, the pricing is not very clear. Make sure that the price includes the cost of everything, so that you don’t have to worry about hidden charges.
- Don’t forget to check their website. A SEO company that promises to do great things for your website must have a decent website too! If they didn’t manage to achieve great things with their own portal, you cannot expect a lot from them.
- Don’t miss on asking reports. As a client, you won’t have the time to oversee the regular marketing work. However, tracking the growth and progress of your brand is important, and for that you need to seek regular monthly and fortnightly reports.
Find your options now!